Our Skills in Couple Communication course is now online.Find out more and sign up for the course
Amanda has developed Depth Enquiry during her work with clients suffering from a range of trauma-related symptoms.
Find out about our new online course that distills 16 years experience in our work with couples.
Check our location on the map (2 Knox Lane, Double Bay, Sydney), check transport suggestions, or send us an email.
Two psychotherapists, passionate about counselling, relationships and therapy. We’ve worked from our Double Bay practice (Sydney) and online for 16 years.
A library of the resources we offer, either in person, or as articles and blog posts on this site and on other sites.
We offer Here-And-Now Gestalt, Attachment Theory, EFT, Psychoanalytic & Archetypal, and Psycho-educational approaches.
We provide a safe place to explore and work on what people need to get relief – whether it’s through a crisis, a change in life circumstances, an addiction (in whatever form), difficulties in relationships, gender and sexuality, or from a possibly old or enduring sense of malaise or lack.
We use the word soul in the sense understood by James Hillman and his followers: as a way of seeing the world with imagination, seeing the imaginative possibilities of our natures, of inquiring into modes of being that recognise all realities as symbolic or metaphorical.
Understanding the family group with its own dynamics and yearnings. Working with siblings, mothers and children, father and children, in-laws and members of wider family groups.
We are happy to talk with you about your needs, or your concerns relating to Counselling and Therapy. Phone Ron on 0422 975 179 or Amanda on 0422 978 367. Or make an enquiry on our Contact page.
- How we unintentionally bring the attachment dynamics, from early in our lives, into our intimate adult relationships – and what we can do about this: An Adult Attachment Primer.
- How to increase the level of intimacy in a relationship. Worth re-reading from time to time! 12 Timeless Tips for Revitalising Your Relationship.
- Rustic simplicity and freshness! Wabi Sabi and Relationships.
- 10 Tips for Couples for a Holiday Season.
- A powerful technique (if done right) for shifting a relationship towards intimacy: The Subtle Power of Reflective Listening.
- A different way of discussing our upsets: Three Simple Sentences.
- Understanding how the meanings we make can fuel our behaviours: Meanings and Behaviours in Couple Relationships.
- Reality versus Security questions and how distinguishing between them can be key for smooth couple dynamics!