We offer sessions at our office in Sydney’s Double Bay, and online.
Phone Amanda or Ron. Feel free to call us at any time. If we’re unable to take your call, please leave a message and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.
Alternatively, just send an SMS inquiry or use the contact form below.
Our Skills in Couple Communication course is now online!Find out more and sign up for the course
We look forward to meeting you in our rooms in Double Bay. We have a visually pleasing, cozy, safe space with a discreet entrance.
We’re at the red marker on the map. (Please note Google Maps sometimes puts us on Knox Street which is not correct.)
- Train: Take the Eastern Suburbs line to Edgecliff Station and walk from there. It’s about an 8 minute walk.
- Bus: Routes that cover this area include 323, 324, 325, 326 and 327.
- Ferry: The trip from Circular Quay takes about 12 minutes.
- Car Parking: We recommend the Cross Street council car park (first hour free, then current rates). From New South Head Road (driving away from the city) turn left at Cross Street and enter the car park (on the right, between Transvaal Avenue and Jamberoo Lane). We are only a few metres away.
- There’s also some free two-hour on-street parking on Cross Street and William Street.
When you get to No. 2 Knox Lane, press the buzzer (left side of doorway) at the time of your appointment. One of us will come down to meet you. We work in Suite 1, on the first floor, up one short flight of stairs.
Send Us a Message
Fill in the form and press “Send email” to send us a message.
Please note that once a firm booking has been made we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment we expect payment as we are less able to offer the booking to anyone else.