Amanda offers the following services to practicing therapists.
Amanda is a PACFA-approved Clinical Supervisor. She was a Gestalt trainer in Sydney and Terrigal for 5 years and supervised both students and therapists in that role.
Amanda specialises in the following areas of supervision:
- Working with Couples, including Couple dynamics resistant to change.
- Attachment Theory.
- The Gestalt modality.
- Depth Enquiry.
- Working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities.
- Trauma and PTSD.
- Amanda has developed Depth Enquiry as a extension of EMDR, taking into account the Gestalt modality.
- She teaches Depth Enquiry to supervisees.
- Amanda also offers Depth Enquiry workshops, open to practicing therapists, from time to time.
- See Amanda’s next Depth Enquiry Workshop, March 2018.
I found Amanda Gruhn’s Depth Enquiry training to be experiential, informative and fun. It gave me the confidence to start using the process immediately with my clients. DE has now become an integral part of my therapy toolbox. Using DE I can confidently and safely assist clients to experience themselves more fully in the world. I love it.
– Careena Cook, Master of Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy
Therapy for Therapists
Amanda offers therapy for practising therapists. She has an understanding of a number of modalities and brings wide-ranging life experiences to her work. She has considerable experience working with therapists, from trainees to those advanced in their career.