About This Page
This page brings together a selection from our full set of resources. The selection shown here is relevant to Individual and Personal Counselling and Therapy.
- Using Alchemy as a reflective process for psychotherapeutic inquiry.
- DE is a therapeutic extension to EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing). Amanda has developed DE during the course of her work with clients (using standard EMDR).
- DE is a powerful and effective brief process (4 to 6 sessions) for alleviating symptoms associated with trauma.
- We can work with you on-line if necessary or preferable.
- We use Skype, FaceTime or Google Hangouts.
- Some people prefer audio only, and phone can be a good choice.
- Resolving conflicts and disputes between close family members.
- Coming to a non-adversarial understanding of a situation of conflict.
- We don’t believe you need to be in an intimate relationship to benefit from relationship counselling!
- Mindful, Zen, Gestalt and existentialist approaches to reality and wellbeing.
- Archetypal and soul-centred therapy, archetypal psychology, Hillmanian and Jungian approaches.
- Support around the issues of coming out, physical and emotional changes, fitting in socially, hormones, anxiety, self-harm.
- Negotiating the workplace, bullying, social phobias and family.